Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm not pregnant!

Hi,
I went to the Ob/Gyn yesterday and I'm NOT pregnant! My flora and fauna is not what it should be so we're doing a little tweeking. I'm on a few new meds which will hopefully do the trick. They are wanting to rule out the Graft vs Host option. (Just say no!)
That's all I got. My hair is about an inch long and very weird in texture. My friend Laura says it's like a baby chick but I think it's like a crazy wire haired terrier. Or maybe a sheep. It wants to go into a fauxhawk but I won't let it!!! It's got a mind of it's own.
The kittens continue to be charming and adorable. They are learning to climb trees. They really are genius kittens.
Take care,
Beryl

2 comments:

  1. I thought they wanted you to get a tiny bit of G v. H, just a smidgeon. Maybe this is it, and it will be cleared up in no time.

    Yes, baby chick. Definitely baby chick.

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you'll end up with the Jewish 'fro after all.

    ReplyDelete