Monday, August 28, 2017

Moving along nicely

Hi,
I had a blood transfusion last week and man was that great! I felt like an angry young man, but not angry or a man. Maybe just young. I started my next round today and the doc says my hemoglobin is still "goodish", my platelets have increased to normalish and my marrow is producing lots of new young red blood cells which indicated the chemo is doing it's job. He doesn't expect I'll need anymore transfusions which is great news. I feel good. I'm going to work in the garden. So there!
Take care,
Beryl

PS. I'm adding a photo from several years ago when I went thrift store shopping with my girls, Silvia and Angi. Believe it or not, I did NOT buy this tutu. WTF was I thinking??? I'd wear it to Chemo if I had it!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you rock that tutu B! I'll keep an eye out for a tutu for YOU! Stay strong. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete