Friday, March 8, 2019

Mixed results

Hi,
So the results are partially in. There are 3 ways of looking at the blasts. One way says they are up to 15.5, one says they are down to 5 and the third isn't in yet. My boy cells are coming back- 60% boy 40% old cells. That's the best it's been in a long time. So the chemo seems to be doing the job. I was hoping it would be a month and I'd be back in remission but apparently that didn't happen. It was very unrealistic but that's what I was thinking would happen. I've been needing platelets and blood very regularly but today I was ok. It's hard to know how to feel. I'm def feeling sad about it. I want to push through and get this done. Apparently, I am not in charge.
I'm going to cuddle up in my bed now and read and nap. It's snowing very lightly and my house is nice and warm. I saw Thomas last night and that was wonderful.. I also saw baby Rowan on Weds and she is a cuddle bunny. I think she's going to have blue eyes, like Lyles. She's very sweet. She makes those funny faces, trying to figure out how her little body works. 
I'm going to see spring which I love. I'm ordering a load of mulch to get my beds ready and sowing flower seeds for the summer flowers. Thomas will help me. He's very much aware of the natural world. I have a video of him when he was a baby saying "I eat mulch all de time, dude." I'm going to try to find it. If I do, I'll post it.
Take care,
Beryl

4 comments:

  1. Ain't none of us in charge sister! april fools day is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Babe,
    Marsha and I send our best. I recently set up a Blue Bird bird house for Marsha and she is anxiously awaiting new residents. Last year a Sparrow made a home in the decoration on our front door and raised 5 babies for grandma Marsha.
    We both send our hopes for success.
    Love Bob and Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O2 Tubing
    2/10/2019

    Tubing on a gentle stream
    Today one can only dream
    Now tubing of another sort
    Would seem to some a nasty sport

    O2 tubing is a drag
    Skitters along until a snag
    Now twisted nares
    Induce loud swears

    Tubing tangles
    Patience rankles
    This plastic pest
    What a test

    Crushing hose one must avoid
    Stepping lightly to each side
    A dance you must abide

    I pulled back the comment due to bad spelling caused by writing the above long after midnight.
    In any case that is how I'm using one of my issues to practice my dance steps and stay in shape.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete