Friday, May 22, 2020

Heavy Sigh

Hi,
I got the big results today and the numbers aren't moving in the right direction. I feel ok- good days and ok days but mostly good. I start the next cycle this Monday. I'll speak with Dr. Daver (Houston) next week and discuss the next steps. I think (based on his conversation with my Cville doc) that he is looking at another trial. I'll know more after we speak. That is the gift of MD Anderson- they have the best of the best and it's all research all the time. My small goals are not met but my big goal is to stay alive for 3 years - when all the new treatments will be perfected and available. I have made it one year and I think I'm doing ok. I am putting one foot in front of the other and James is right there when I start to get wobbly.
I'll share more when I know more.
Stay safe,
Beryl

2 comments:

  1. Tim said he was with you two today when the phone call came in. We love you guys, yes to 3 more years❤️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can do it babe, each of us with the determination that can spoil the statistics.

    ReplyDelete