Thursday, November 19, 2020

We are here

Hi,

We have settled in. I may or may not be admitted into the hospital tomorrow, depending on my counts. Either way, I'm ready and trusting things will unfold as they should. The flights here were crazy. There was no social distancing and the planes were packed! This trial requires that I come back here every 2 weeks (10 days really). We are considering just staying. They'll know if it's working within a few months. We'll see. James and I can both work from here and we really can't see the kids without waiting 14 days so..... We'll see.

It is so like Miami here that it feels like home (where James and I grew up). We planted about 200  bulbs before we left for Texas. That's going to be VERY pretty!

More soon,

Beryl



 


4 comments:

  1. HI Beryl,
    We have been thinking about you both and keeping you in our meditations & prayers. My neighbor and her husband are renting an apartment for 6 weeks near MD Anderson where she is undergoing treatment for brain cancer- UVA did not have the treatment options that MD Anderson has. Traveling has become so stressful, I hope you decide to stay there rather than going back and forth every two weeks. Tim and I love you guys. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember you have relatives in Texas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending love and healing thought your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for keeping us all in the love net loop of you.
    take good care of jims beryl - i know how high maintenance he is ;0
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete