Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday May 9th Day 195!!!!!!

Hello! Happy Mothers Day!
I had a great day at HOME with my sons and their sig. others yesterday. We all ate and chatted and spent some quality time on the porch. I still haven't finished unpacking but I'm slowly getting through the boxes. My Richmond doc said the preliminary results of the bone marrow biopsy are good. He'll know all in a few weeks. He says I'm ahead of the curve but still need to be uber cautious etc. He DID say I could do laundry (not disgusting laundry- just normal) and light dish washing. I'm thrilled!!!! What a cheap date!!
James has been doing all of the heavy lifting in the house (apt) for 6 months and that's a lot o laundry and dishes etc etc. I will be cautious- wear my mask and gloves, and not go crazy. I swear!!!
I'm loving being home and feel so so so grateful. The semester is almost over and I'll be posting grades tomorrow (hopefully). I'm looking forward to a little quiet time.
oxoxB

No comments:

Post a Comment