Thursday, December 15, 2011

Today's Check Up

I went to Richmond today and had lab work done, received my first Hepatitis B vaccination and spoke with Dr. McCarty. He says everything looks good and that I'm moving out of the danger zone for relapse. he said 80% of the people who are going to relapse do so in the first year. I'm at 14 months. The other 20% who are going to relapse do so in the first three years so my odds are getting better everyday. I DO NOT want to do this again! I'm still a little anemic and my blood is a little off but it's heading in the right direction. More bloody steaks please! I'm exercising, juicing, tapping, visualizing, meditating, taking my vitamins and herbs and resting. So my goal for the new year is to keep kicking butt! My next visit is Jan 30th for another bone marrow biopsy and the second hepatitis vaccination. Also I think I'm starting to look more like a cat than I use to.
Grateful, Grateful and more grateful!(for my good health- not more biopsies or for looking like another species!)

No comments:

Post a Comment