Sunday, July 26, 2015

In the middle of the 3rd Round

Hi,
Sorry it's been so long. My weeks between the chemo are good. Every day better than the last. I've been teaching on line and making stuff- tiles for Bridget and Ian and my brother, Joey and the new house-  and pillows for Bridget. Baby Thomas has a cold so I have to keep my distance. I also got a tick bite so I'm on antibiotics as a prevention. I'm about to head into day 4 of 7 this morning. I don't love this but it could be worse. I'm tired but I'm able to do what I need to.  I exercised all last week and will walk this Monday. Maybe not for long but I'll do something. I think the exercise increases my energy. My biopsy is in a few weeks. Then we'll see what's up. I'm doing my best to get this MDS out of my body, along with negative energy and feelings. The doc says even if my biopsy shows that I'm 100% engrafted I'll need to do 2 more rounds of chemo- just to make sure. The VCU doc said to plan on a year. That's the average. I'll do what I need to to survive and thrive.
Take care,
B

2 comments: