Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Lonngggg lapse

Hi,
A lot has happened. I have had a variety of health struggles, some related to the MDS, some not. I had a gall bladder episode, a hospital stay, contracted cdif, and am currently struggling with it for the second time. I am 80% back to my original cells complete with the original MDS.  I don't want to spend too much time talking about this but it's been a challenge. I am fighting my way back to health and taking care as I do. James is by my side, fighting along with me. I am going to make a cup of tea, get dressed and go to work. We are winding down the semester and I am looking forward to a little rest.
More soon. In the meantime my front yard is lovely and my kids are great and my grandson is wonderful. We have names: I'm Mayhem, he's Chaos and James is Pandemonium. Bath time is Cray to the Z!!!


2 comments:

  1. Big hugs and love to you B. It will indeed be good for you to get some rest and some porch time. See you soooooon! Xoxox B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to update this blog more often so you can get the support of those 50 people who follow your progress. (It's like "don't ask - don't tell") See you soon. Love

    ReplyDelete