Friday, November 15, 2019

2% down!

Hi,
I just got the first report back from the biopsy. My blasts (blasts are bad) are down another 2% so my blast count is now 7%. It's not good enough for transplant yet but def moving in the right direction. My Houston doc, Dr. Daver, is very happy with my blood and platelet counts. They are suppressed by the traditional chemo but they came back up afterwards which means my marrow is working.

The Texas trip was wild. I was in the hospital on weds from 8am to 11:30ishpm. LLLOOONNNGGG day. The next day was short (we started at 7am) and we had time to try out TRUTH barbeque before we went to the airport. It was not as good as Killens. I think Ima give barbeque a little rest.
Take care,
Beryl

4 comments:

  1. As I read this to John he was a little shocked you were eating the meat. Love you! Oh, I should have sold my BYND, live an learn. I don't have the Beryl knack for trading yet but I'll get there. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will come back. Just don't sell it now. It will all get better. I don't think it's hit bottom yet. When it does, I'll start snapping up the bargains. Buy low sell high-right? xoxox

      Delete
  2. Great news! Thanks for the update! Yeah - let your tummy settle a bit 🤣xoxo

    ReplyDelete