Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Back Again

Hi,
Two weeks have passed (almost) and we are back for 2 days of fun. I have a Bone Marrow Biopsy scheduled tomorrow afternoon (weds) and we'll know something a few days from then. I am beginning my next round of treatments, as well. I've been doing ok- recovering from the last cycle and actually did well. I haven't needed any platelets or blood which means my marrow has recovered and is producing stuff.  I'm feeling a little low energy now (it's 1:14 am so there is that) and have generally been moving a little slower. BUT I'm still moving. We had some nice weather last sunday and James and I planted over 200 more bulbs. We still have more to do but we have to wait for a warmish day (above 50 degrees).
I'll let you know something when I know something. In the meantime I'm wearing my good luck undies. (I ONLY wear them for biopsies) My Cville doc has a good luck shirt he wears for my biopsies too. Another reason I love him.
Take care,
Beryl
PS If we get out early enough tomorrow- we are trying "Truth" barbeque. Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment