Wednesday, December 30, 2020

So it begins...again!

 Hi,

I am in the hospital- I came in Monday afternoon. I've been spinning my wheels a little- we were supposed to start but ...blah blah blah. There are so many moving parts with a trial that I have learned to add "ish" to every date. So today I started my new trial drug. I did visualizations while I took the 3 magic yellow pills and imagined all of my friends and loved ones around me, present and past. I was on the phone with James. I feel good about it all. I took a long walk this morning. I'm tired because I have trouble sleeping (really here or anywhere). 

We moved into our new and improved apt. It's not home but it's better. There is a tiny patio that faces a gorgeous pool surrounded by tropical plants. James and I want to sit out there more. There are NO train sounds 24/7 and we haven't seen any bugs. It's a little dark for my taste but we are buying lamps and making it work. We had the maintenance folks change out the shower heads too.  It is MUCH better! We even have plans to take all the dark abstract art down and replace with some simple pieces we want to make out of Mexican Oil Cloth. We can't help it. 

I should be out of the hospital on sundayish. This will be the last in hospital stay until (please please please) I get to transplant. The trial drugs are pills so I can be out patient for labs and tests etc. Lots of tests. Lots of precautions.

So, I'm still optimistic and I am still confident that I am where I should be. Here's a pic of me and my friend Carolina from several years ago. Look at all the hair!!!

En la lucha!

Beryl


5 comments:

  1. from back in the days when you could get close to your germy friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This, the last day of the year, ends another trip around the sun. My most fervent hope for this new trip is that you will continue to heal and return home to all of us who love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

    ReplyDelete