Thursday, May 14, 2015

Meeting with UVA doc on Tues

Hi,
My blood work came back from VCU and my counts are good so I'm in good shape to begin this process. I meet with Dr. Douvas at UVA next Tues to discuss the specific protocol. I'm feeling optimistic. Thank you for sending me emails with your good wishes and prayers. It means a lot and it helps me keep myself together. I spent the day with Thomas today. I was a little teary but mainly felt good. Being with him and my family and friends really binds me to this life. I was at graduation tonight, sitting with my friends, Tom and Barbara, and I was looking at the big PVCC Graduation 2015 sign and I was imagining looking at the same sign but with 2016, 2017, 2018..... I am making plans to remain strong and healthy.
I am anchoring myself to this sweet, sweet, life.
xoBeryl

No comments:

Post a Comment