Friday, December 28, 2018

Happy Holidays

Hi,
So things are moving forward. They have several donors and are doing the next step in testing to find the perfect match. The plan is to go into the hospital late January and possibly early February. It all depends on the donors and their schedule. James and I meet with the hospital next Fri to get "oriented". They say the process is a little easier these days. We'll know more soon. I'm feeling ok- really ready to be done with this disease and back into a healthy life. Modern medicine. Science. Progress. Family. Love. Friends. All working together. 
I'm enjoying the holidays- James and I are resting and enjoying time together and with the fam. Thomas is wonderful and Lyle and Katie's new baby is set to come into this world in February. Big month. I will be teaching on-line next semester. I found it helpful last time and hopefully it will be helpful this time. Tomorrow I'm gong to do a little tile piece in the bathroom in James' office. I've been wanting to do that for a while and this is the weekend. I'm getting ready to hibernate and heal. I'm painting my guest room a beautiful light magenta next week for my out of town friends and fam. It's the least I can do- right? I tiled a part of my basement stair well last month and plan to finish it next Fall. I'll post as dates become solidified and things move forward. (about the transplant- not the tiling!)
Keep me in your thoughts as a strong and healthy person.
Thanks,
Beryl


2 comments: