Sunday, June 30, 2019

The Eagle Has landed

Hi,
We are checked in to the hotel (me for a few nights and James for a month). I am trying to be ok with the hotel but I gotta say, I miss my sweet house. I see EVERY imperfection and I'm so aware of germs. Oy. It's not easy being me. If you could see my car you would wonder how I can say I am so aware of germs. It's a mystery. The garden looked so good when we left today. I hope this all goes well and the month passes quickly. Tomorrow is a day of tests and blood work. I'll also see the doc. Then we'll find the local Whole Foods and buy some staples. We brought our blender!

Take care,
Beryl

One last thing- last night the fam got together for dinner and we ate at Lime Leaf to celebrate Katies birthday. I had the best Green Curry ever! They made it mild (which is still savory and has a little bite, with tofu and extra vegetables and with brown rice. I'm still thinking about it!

4 comments:

  1. Hope it all goes well, and the month passes quickly. If there is anything I can do back here just drop me a line..I am in Cville at least two days a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sound like you have it together, keep moving and don't look back !!
    XOXO
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

    Hello my dear people, I am Linda McDonald, currently living in Austin Texas, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2019 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self-money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. David Wilson the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advise you to contact Mr. David if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com) No credit check, no cosigner with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. David Wilson today for your loan

    They offer all kind of categories of loan they

    Short term loan (5_10years)
    Long term loan (20_40)
    Media term loan (10_20)
    They offer loan like
    Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt loan.......
    Student loan.........., Business startup loan
    Business loan......., Company loan.............. etc
    Email..........( davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com)
    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then David Wilson loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Linda McDonald direct you Good Luck.......................

    ReplyDelete