Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Counting down

Hey,
Happy St. Patricks Day!
James made us Avocado Toast with poached eggs for dinner. He has become quite the chef. I am not kidding.
I asked my doc if I could leave after the biopsy (a week from tomorrow) instead of hanging out a week to go over the results. He said yes! So we are flying back next thurs March 26th! We checked all the ways to get home and flying is the safest. We already know how to be safe on a plane- this is a skill set we have mastered. I've been talking with the grandkids alot on facetime and I find it a tremendous comfort.
Regarding my texas bling- I received my belt today. I'll try it on tomorrow- I may need a bigger size- we'll see. Either way- it's fab.
Several of my friends and fam have been sending me pics of my garden. OMG!
Take care,
Beryl





3 comments:

  1. That's great news! You'll be home to enjoy your beautiful garden. Happy first day of Spring!

    ReplyDelete