Friday, July 26, 2019

Still here

Hi,
My friend, Ana, took this pic several days ago. This is the side of James's office. We had a friend build the boxes and I planted them with seeds this spring. Such an improvement! I'm still here. My lip hasn't completely healed and I'm not sure why. The first results of my bone marrow biopsy have started coming in. They saw a lot of nothing which is what they hoped for. I have another one on the 30th which is also theoretically my discharge day. Who knows when that will happen- they are on a 24/7 cycle here. I can not wait to have a shower. AND to put on my clothes by myself. It's a big production- they thread all the bags of stuff I infuse through my sleeves and then rethread the clean clothes through the infusion bags. It's not the worse thing but it's part of the hell of being in here. I shuffle around surrounded by loops of cords, very carefully so I don't trip. Imagine just walking?? I'm going to stop my kvetch, although I promise, I could go on. I've been getting pictures of baby Rowan throughout the day until her bedtime. That is one cute baby. I am not kidding. Thomas' new rainbow room is finished and looks amazing. I can't wait to get home. It's hella hot here- or so I hear. I can't wait to be outside again. I'm still on anti viral, anti fungal, and blood pressure meds. Their blood pressure cuff is brutal. No lie. It feels like they are going to break my arm. Also- my hair is definitely falling out. Which, considering the weather may be ok.
Keep sending me the energy and love.
Take care,
Beryl

5 comments:

  1. Prayed for you in church... You know that ours is the most liberal church around with lots of folks who are post christian... And the sermon was about a jewish rabbi... So it seemed appropriate..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Post Christian? I like the sound of that. Thank you- I welcome it. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Lots of love and energy to you lady! Wishing for the home stretch this week. I think you're pretty with or without hair. I think it's suppose to cool down again. There were a couple nights last week that felt like fall. My garden is getting to that summer point when I'm just waiting for the anemones to bloom. I see a few buds starting to form. John's zinnias are starting to bloom but those dang chipmunks ate so many of the seeds. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw An episode from "Moving Art," on Netflix:
      Season 1, Episode 2, "Flowers." I thought of John and why I am so drawn to his work. Flowers MUST be from space. They are so perfect.
      I may have another week here- but I'll see what I see. I miss you and my fam and the garden. And my porch, and my bathroom, and....... xoxo

      Delete
  3. HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

    Hello my dear people, I am Linda McDonald, currently living in Austin Texas, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2019 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self-money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. David Wilson the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advise you to contact Mr. David if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com) No credit check, no cosigner with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. David Wilson today for your loan

    They offer all kind of categories of loan they

    Short term loan (5_10years)
    Long term loan (20_40)
    Media term loan (10_20)
    They offer loan like
    Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt loan.......
    Student loan.........., Business startup loan
    Business loan......., Company loan.............. etc
    Email..........( davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com)
    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then David Wilson loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Linda McDonald direct you Good Luck.......................

    ReplyDelete