Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 71

Hello Citizens,
I went to the clinic yesterday and received some high octane blood and magnesium! The meds are working my hemoglobin down!!
This cannot stand!! Anyway I have 3 days off- I'm back on monday when I'll hopefully get my hickman line out. For real this time.
Bridget and I did a little shopping today which was fun. I bought a blazer for Lyle's and Katie's wedding. I'm going to look like a newspaper- black white and red all over! (sorry) I just finished my promotion package for school. I had lots of time to go crazy on it and I've been collecting documentation for 3 years so it feels like a good substantial package. I hope they determine eligibility by the weight of the notebook. I taped some lead to the inside pocket!!!
This next week I'll finish up everything I can do for my on-line classes, hopefully. I keep thinking about it and really want to be prepared.
I'm feeling pretty good, walking the beast drinking water, napping etc. Keeping my eye on the prize!!
Stay well,
Beryl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beryl:

    double finger crossed for
    out with the hickman and in with the promotion!!

    jvw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beryl:

    That is amazing. I am glued to your blog like a crazy person. Make sure you conceal the lead with plenty of paper so they dont know what it is. :) Will the blazer have articles that are readable? I will look for your article to read on the blazer :) :)

    ReplyDelete