Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 140

Good Morning,
My dear friend, Marie, is with me this week. We've been friends for three decades!!! She's a great cook and competitive! I gained 3 lbs from Mari's visit and Marie is committed to making me gain 5! I'm going to roll home to cville!! My sons and daughers-in law (present and future) are coming over to celebrate James' birthday. It will be home cooking, for sure. I won't be doing any cooking but Marie will! She's the new and improved model.
I'm back on an old drug to help my liver. I'm not thrilled about this but I'm being a good patient. (good but disgruntled!) I'm keeping up with the naps and exercise and juicing. I'm loving the trees in bloom and seeing the bulbs come up. This is my favorite time of year!
Be well,
Beryl

No comments:

Post a Comment