Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rainy Day 133

Hi,
It's been raining all day. Mari left for Spain this afternoon. She was so fun. We laughed so much and everything is super clean and organized. (sigh, as my friend Laura would say) It was a great 10 days and I'll miss her. You should she how she folds clothes. I swear, you don't need to iron- it's a domestic miracle. I don't know how she does it. Apparently I didn't get any folding skills from my donor. I went to school yesterday and visited a little with my people. It felt good to be there. I'm longing to go back- that's for sure. I have the best boss and co-workers.
I came home from the airport today and took a long nap. There's a little playground outside of my apt. window and it's often filled with little kids, yelling and happy to be outside. On a day like today it was just the sound of rain...very dreamy. I'm going to walk on the beast now- walk off some of Mari's delicious food. I have her recipe for chicken and rice now so as soon as I can cook again I'll have no excuse not to be a genius chef!
Take care,
Beryl

No comments:

Post a Comment