Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 154!!!

Hi Buds,
It's day 154. Can you believe that? I'm doing fine. No drama. My friend John is still with me. I love hearing him and James talking and laughing together in the morning. (I stay in bed until I hear the bananas being cut up). John is a good cook and an amazing cleaner. I've been house bound for a few days (furiously grading) but I think I may venture out today. I need to start the wheels in motion for going home too- reconnecting the internet, trash pick up etc. I keep picturing myself on the dreamy porch. I need to go home this week and see my flowers. I bet my tulips are blazing!
That's all I've got. No news is GREAT news.
Take care,
Beryl

2 comments:

  1. No news sounds like GREAT news

    ReplyDelete
  2. "there's no place like home" so glad you will be there soon. L, VA

    ReplyDelete