Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bam!

Hello.
I'm in the hospital and full o' ports. If anyone needs to give me liquids- just plug on in! I'm on anti viral anti fungal anti pneumonia drugs.
I'm in a tiny room with no bicycle but the charming Dr. Chung is going to try to move me, This is the first time I've met him and he's great.
James is here with me. We had a little nap together before I got "ported".
So I can have visitors anytime- just check with me please to make sure I'm not feeling crappy. They say the first 4 days of chemo are ok. I still have hair. I'm going to shave in a few days. (it looks really good - winter hair!)
So far so good.
Take care,
Beryl

2 comments:

  1. You're not sick are you? - This is all just a ploy to gain sympathy right? - You're not soliciting donations are you? - Stop being so damned cheerful - the rest of us are miserable!

    ReplyDelete