Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So far So good!


Hi,
I finished my last round of chemo (the easy stuff) yesterday. As my future daughter-in-law, Katie says, "Check!". I'm scheduled for a final cat scan on monday. We've set up the electric, water, gas, phone and almost internet at the apartment. We're set with a truck for the big move on saturday thanks to Rob Tarbell and Anna Von Gehr. Ian and Bridget will employ their awesome bus driving skills to get our stuff to the apt. My brother, Joe, is organizing the "FOB's". (this reminds me of my friend Marla who coined the phrase "FOM" I'm feeling nervous but I also think this is going to be a mix of dreadful and wonderful. I think there will be a whole lot of wonderful. I've been hearing from friends and really feel the substance of their good wishes and very, very real help.

4 comments:

  1. I'm storing up all the good vibes I can muster to send your way next week!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a busy week and have been out of the loop--so so glad it is a go. How long do you stay in the hospital after the transplant?
    Sending love/prayers/meditations/etc. your way. VA

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are with you from a distance. Checking this blog for updates daily. You are big on my FOS list (I just started it). Big lucky hug from all of us down south.

    ReplyDelete