Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bumps for Beryl!

Hi,
The doc called me on fri night and called me in for saturday. I have two different kinds of infections and he wanted to pound me with anti-biotics. I started a new one yesterday and on monday I'll have a 5 hours infusion of antibiotics. Hopefully this will blast me out of infection city and back to Sollaworld. These drugs tire me out, that's for sure. I'm trying to hydrate to avoid kidney complications etc. James is taking good care of me and being awesome. When I married him I had no idea how great he was. I just thought he was cute and fun. What a mensch! This afternoon, if it's not crowded, we're going to World Market (in a mask of course) so I can look at shiny, glittery, colorful things!
xoB

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the bumps. But if antibiotics can fix it then its just a matter of taking them.(Unlike Marion who never finshes the ones she is given) Hope you feel better soon, hugs and good thoughts coming your way.

    ReplyDelete