Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 56

Hi,
It turns out I did not have a staff infection- the labs reported two false positives! So there. I had my big fat day of antibiotics yesterday- I was in the clinic with my cousin Alice from 10-4:45. It was too long a day for me. However, there was a time before i started the drip when I had to walk down to radiation for a chest xray. It was a short walk but during it I felt absolutely ok. My pace was good, I wasn't winded. I just felt like myself. I think that was the first time I felt regular. It was great. I want more "regular" for Christmas!
I'm in the clinic again today to mag up and then I have THREE days off. I'm so excited. The fam is coming over on Christmas- Bridget is cooking so a feast is insured. We're ready for christmas- no tree (fungus!!!!!Germs!!!!!!!bacteria!!!!!!!!) but I do have a glittery snow man snow globe that changes colors and swirls glitter automatically. The chinese holiday manufacturers are geniuses!!!!
I'm working away on my on-line classes for Spring and I'm feeling pretty good about them. I'm going to work on them again this afternoon. I want to be READY!
Take care,
Beryl

6 comments:

  1. Whew! What a relief! But your poor body with all those antibiotics! Ugh. Hope you continue to feel more and more and more like yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the least you could get this Christmas is to feel regular. I wish many, many more of those for you. Big hug to Jim and the boys and their girls. Have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news!! I do believe that the power of the prayer quilt is already at work. It will make its way to you next week. Merry Christmas, my friend, to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I just woke up and there is a beautiful light snow falling--so peaceful-and calm. Thinking of you this day --Love, VA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to the whole family. When bumps come your way just make sure you got a big enough stride to hop over those bumps. This was sent to me this morning and I thought I would share it with you. "Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart" (Psalm 37:4). I guess what it is saying is that if you have a little faith in the man upstairs he will help you when in need. Not sure but thought it was nice to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ho Ho Ho!!! Eat, drink and be MERRY and partay on!! What a grrrreat feeling....feeling normal is now the norm......Princess Warrior Sister XXXOOXO

    ReplyDelete