Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday Dec 16th

Hi,
I went to clinic today in the driving snow!!! I had to get labwork done and met with the doc. He said according to my biopsy results my bone marrow is 100% donor which is amazing and fantastic. We came home and i celebrated with a long long nap. The snow is good for sleepy time (everything is good for sleepy time!) I'm about to hit the beast again. I'm becoming one with the treadmill. I'm trying to build up my blood too - more meat please! Things still taste a little off but I'm eating. eating and drinking and walking. I go in tomorrow for mag and a transfusion then I'll have sat and maybe sunday off! It's a weird life, no?
xoB

3 comments:

  1. Hey B - I'm so glad you are doing well!!! Hope you got to enjoy the snow a bit. Continuing to send good energy your way.

    Love
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beryl,
    Wear that beast out - work it hard. Glad to hear your continued good news.
    David

    ReplyDelete