Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Seriously How Lucky Am I???


Hello Blog Buds,
It's early Weds morning. I woke up about 5 am and wanted to spend some time on my Obama project. It's coming along really well. I have 5 completed posters and more to work on today. I think a big part of my recovery is working. I'm lucky like a duck that I love my work. While trawling through facebook this morning I contacted several more artists to invite to the project. In the process I found a photo posted from 2000 years ago when james and I were in a Blues band. Fat Chance Blues Band. Oy. But I must say we were pretty back then. I'll post the pic. I'm on the left and James is right behind me. I was wearing a floral shirt. Imagine??? I'd snap thing up in a New York minute today. On health news.....My counts as of 11/9 10:48Pm are
WBC: 13.9 (sweet mama!!!)
RBC: 2.74
Hemoglobin:8.8
Platelets:44

Seriously- These docs and nurses are miracle workers! The bubble of care holds tight!

4 comments:

  1. Look at what a little hotty you were (and are). Who's the guy on the extreme right? I swear I know him. Of course he might just be generic hippy. Actually I think I know everyone in the photo. Was that in Florida? I've never been to Florida.

    Glad you are doing well and going home TOMORROW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, That is Mark Weiser, Never been to Florida??? That's not what I heard!
    I don't come back to cville tomorrow. I have an apt in Richmond. I have to live within 20 minutes of the hospital where I'll go everyday as an out patient. They'll check my blood and give me whatever I need. Cloths, money, a new car, that sort of thing.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, but anywhere that's not the hospital will seem like home. Besides, James will be there. I have no memories of being in Florida, but you know, the sixties, anything could have happened.

    What kind of car are you getting? Ask for a really cool hybrid. Off shore bank account would be good too.

    ReplyDelete