Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday Nov. 30th


Hellooo,
I receive a package today from my good friend Silvia. This package has been following me around for 3 weeks. It's a glittery shiny Carmen Miranda turban complete with fruit! I'd put it on now if I wasn't tucked into the couch with James. Suffice it to say, it was MADE for me! Thank you Silbia!
My friend Laura cared for me today. She was great. She made a great turkey burger for dinner- so far so good! I go to the clinic tomorrow so I'll fill you in on numbers then. I lazed around today..what a baby! I'm enclosing a little 15 year old cheesecake complete with braces!
xoB

11 comments:

  1. We wanna Carmen Miranda photo! - no cheesecake though. See you soon - I'm bringing my yoga mat - no lazing around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...SWEET SWEET...and so young and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here...here... Carmen Miranda!
    yes, think of the jewerly and shoe options too!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love all the pictures and the daily updates. I went back and read the entire blog. I anxiously await an update :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo. What a cutie you were and you've just gotten better through the years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FINALLY! I was beginning to think Carmen was lost and those kinds of things aren't easy to find. It had your name on it. Glad you got it mi amiga.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your teenage pictures keep reminding me of Amelia's hot babe teenage years. She was hot babe enough for both of us....though I had the boyfriend...
    It is good to be pampered, isn't it!
    Angi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey - we're waiting for new numbers here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the cheesecake, my bikini was navy and white polkadot...you look the same!xxxooo

    ReplyDelete